Last Day to Order for Guaranteed Christmas Delivery is December 15th.
Pink Dolphin Clothing, LLC. 2015 Sports Car Design Contest
Sponsor: Pink Dolphin Clothing, LLC, 3235 N. San Fernando Rd., Unit 7A, Los Angeles, CA 90065
- No purchase necessary to enter or win. Purchasing does not improve your chances of winning.
- Eligibility: The "Car Design Contest" (the "Contest") is open to legal residents of the United States, age 14 or older as of March 23, 2015. Residents of Puerto Rico and U.S. territories are ineligible for the Contest. Employees of Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, advertising or promotion agencies, and their immediate families or household members are not eligible to win. Void where prohibited by law.
- How to Play: To enter, go to the Sponsor's website at http://www.pinkdolphinonline.com/design/ (the "Website"). Under the Contest page, contestants will find a blank CAD of a sports car, which can be downloaded. To participate a contestant will design an original graphic for the car and upload his or her design at the Sponsor's Contest Submission Page on the Website located at www.PinkDolpinOnline.com/Design (the "Contest Submission Page"). Each contestant will also be required to complete and electronically "sign" the form included on the Contest Submission Page. Submissions will be accepted between 12:01 A.M. Eastern Time on March 24, 2015 and 11:59 P.M. Eastern Time on April 11, 2015. The Sponsor, whose decisions relating to all matters regarding the Contest are final, will select three (3) submissions (the "Finalists") to be highlighted on the Website. Fans will be able to vote for their favorite design out of the Finalists' designs between 12:01 A.M. Eastern Time on April 12, 2015 and 11:59 P.M. Eastern Time on April 18, 2015. The Finalist with the highest number of votes (the "Winner") will be eligible to receive the prize described below (the "Prize"). The Winner will be notified by mail, phone or email by approximately April 22, 2015. If for any reason the Winner is unable or disqualified from winning the Prize, the Finalist with the next highest number of votes will be awarded the Prize. No contestants other than the Finalists will be notified. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible submissions received.
- Prizes: The Winner will receive an all-expense paid trip to Los Angeles, California (including round trip coach class airfare if the Winner lives more than 150 miles from Los Angeles or ground transportation if the Winner lives within 150 miles of Los Angeles) to spend a full day with the founders of Pink Dolphin Clothing at Company headquarters and at Pink Dolphin's retail store located on Fairfax Avenue in Los Angeles, The Winner will also have an opportunity to see his or her design of the sports car come to life.
The Sponsor will notify the Winner on how to redeem the Prize through email and/or by telephone. The Prize may not be transferred to a third party and the Prize may not be redeemed for cash. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize with one of equal or greater value at its sole discretion. The Winner is responsible for payment of any and all taxes due in connection with the acceptance or use of the Prize. The Winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release form within 14 days of notification or the Prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Return of any Prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected.
- General Provisions: By participating in the Contest, contestant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules,including all eligibility requirements and all decisions of the Sponsor; and (ii) to hold the Sponsor and its officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and parents harmless from any and all liability, claims, or actions of any kind, including, without limitation, property damage, personal injury, and/or death, arising out of the contestant's participation in the Contest, and acceptance and/or use or misuse of the Prize in connection with the Contest. Entering the Contest constitutes permission to the Sponsor to use the Winner's name, voice, picture, and/or likeness, without further compensation, for promotional and/or publicity purposes, unless prohibited by law. All submissions become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify from the Contest any person it believes has intentionally violated these Official Rules. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or the technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email on account of technical problems or traffic congestion, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to contestant's or any other person's computer or other property related to or resulting from participation or downloading or uploading any materials in connection with the Contest. The Sponsor reserves the right, to cancel the Contest at any time, without notice and for any reason, if fraud, technical failures, virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor destroy the integrity of the Contest as determined in the Sponsor's sole discretion and to award the Prize in a random drawing from among all eligible submissions received prior to the cancellation. Any attempt by an individual to deliberately damage any website (including the Website) or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest (including, but not limited to, any violations of these Official Rules) may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to: (i) disqualify any such contestant from the Contest, and (ii) seek damages from any such contestant to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Contest is governed by the laws of the State of California, and all disputes regarding this Contest must be resolved exclusively by the state or federal courts located in Los Angeles County, California.